Powering Brighter Communities With Sustainable Technology.
Saving businesses costly premiums while building stronger communities.
Services Terms and Conditions:
The contractor shall not be held liable for errors or omissions in designs by others and inadequacies of materials and equipment specified or supplied by others, including the infringement of patent rights, trademark or industrial designs, or the breach of any code or specifications of the Canadian Standards Association.
Invoices are due 15 days after the date issued. The client agrees to pay the interest charged at a rate of 1.75% per 30 days on overdue invoices. The client agrees to pay all costs associated with collecting on overdue accounts, including but not limited to, filing a builder’s lien, and filing a small claims action. A builder’s lien will be automatically filed on or after 30 days from the date the final invoice was issued.
Bookings canceled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment will be charged a $135 cancellation fee.
This proposal is based solely upon the project description and initial inspection of the project work site. The proposal could change upon discovery of the need for additional work or material once the project has started. Any alterations or deviations from the specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon written or verbal consent by the customer and will become an extra cost over and above the proposal. All work that arises whether unforeseen or otherwise that falls outside the scope of the original quote is the responsibility of the client.
All agreements, contingent upon strikes, accidents, or delays are beyond our control.
Electrical or renovation services:
All workmanship will be warranted for a period of 3 years after the completion of the work. We will honour and facilitate the warranty provided by the original equipment manufacturer for all the equipment and devices we sell or install.
Solar System Installation:
All workmanship will be warranted for a period of 10 years after the completion of the work. We will honour and facilitate the warranty provided by the original equipment manufacturer for all the equipment and devices we sell or install.
Exclusions for Electrical Services or Renovations:
- Cutting, Coring, X-Ray, Saw cutting, Patching, Fire stopping and Painting
- Roof Penetrations and Gum Cups
- Plywood Backboards and Access Doors
- Concrete Bases and Housekeeping Pads
- Trenching, Backfill and Compaction
- Hoisting Costs associated with Tower Crane and Skip
- Temporary Power and Lighting
- Security/Sound system Devices & Wiring
- Mechanical Controls and Low Voltage Controls Wiring
- Handling or Removal of Contaminated or Hazardous Materials such as Mold, Asbestos, PCB Ballasts, Lamps, Smoke Detectors etc.
- Correction of existing code violations or troubles and faults.
- Garbage removal from the site
- Seismic Restraint
- Fire Alarm system
- Coordination & Arc Flash Studies.
- Utility Costs
- Work outside of Electrical Scope
303 40 Street SW
FOLLOW ORIGIN ENERGY FOR ENERGY SAVING TIPS
2019-2023 Origin Electrical LTD